Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday- Day 2 Legs

Alright, so this morning I wasn't too sore from yesterdays work out but I could definitely feel it. I felt like all day I had really good posture and my stomach felt as if it was flat as a board. I made sure to have a decent breakfast, I usually do, but this morning I decided to go for the oatmeal. It carried me through most of the morning. I had a turkey sandwich for lunch followed by grapes, string cheese, and a few wheat thins for a late afternoon snack. After I got home I started my work out.

Here is what I did:
3-4 mile bike ride
1/2 mile walk after dinner
calf raises: 3 sets/ 50 reps weight= body weight
Squats: 3 sets/ 10 reps weight= body weight

So I did it! Day 2 is done and out of the way. Now tomorrow will be challenging because I have to be at a photo shoot after work, the reporter I met with last week wants to get some shots for the article coming out this week. So, I am thinking that I might just do arms since I have the dumbells at home.

I hope you got your work out in today, even if it was a quick one. Any work out is better than nothing and will help you get that much closer to your fitness goals.

Enjoy the rest of your night!

No comments:

Post a Comment